Herrenkrug 3 | 39114 Magdeburg
From the freeway (henceforth German Autobahn) A14, coming from the direction of Halle and Hanover:
• Take exit “Magdeburg-Sudenburg / Zentrum” onto the city autobahn towards “Magdeburg-Zentrum” > CONTINUE
From the A2, coming from the direction of Berlin and Hanover:
• Take exit “Magdeburg-Zentrum” onto the city autobahn towards “Magdeburg-Zentrum” > CONTINUE
• Follow the city autobahn and take exit “Zur B1 - Cityring Nord / Universität / Zentrum Nord”
• Turn onto the federal highway B1 towards “Cityring Nord / Universität / Burg Dessau”
• Follow the B1 and keep straight ahead through the tunnel
• Keep straight ahead and cross two bridges across the river Elbe
• On the 2nd bridge across the river Elbe, keep to the left and stay on the left lane (following sign "HERRENKRUG HOTEL")
• At the junction with the ARAL gas station, turn left onto Herrenkrugstraße
• Keep straight ahead for approximately ¾ miles (1,000 meters); at the junction, cross the streetcar tracks on the left and
then keep straight ahead immediately, keeping parallel to the tracks and following the Herrenkrug-Allee until you arrive
at the Herrenkrug Park Hotel
From the federal highways B1 or B184, coming from the direction of Dessau/Burg/Zerbst:
• Once you enter Magdeburg, go in the direction of “Magdeburg-Zentrum”
• At the junction with the ARAL gas station, turn right onto Herrenkrugstraße (following sign "HERRENKRUG HOTEL")
• Keep straight ahead for about ¾ miles (1,000 meters); at the junction, cross the streetcar tracks on the left and then
keep straight ahead immediately, keeping parallel to the tracks and following the Herrenkrug-Allee until you arrive
at the Herrenkrug Park Hotel
You can park your car for free in one of the 200 parking spaces at the Herrenkrug Parkhotel.
The central station is located in the city center. Magdeburg is linked to the ICE/IC network of the German Rail. For further inquiries and information on the schedules, please visit the website of the Deutsche Bahn (German Rail)
How to reach Herrenkrug Parkhotel from Magdeburg Central Station:
• Take a taxi from the forecourt of Magdeburg Central Station – duration approximately 15 minutes
• Or take the streetcar line 6 towards "HERRENKRUG" from the stop on the main road in front of the "City Caree"
shopping mall, stay on the streetcar until the final destination "HERRENKRUG" – walk just another 650 feet (200
meters) until you reach the hotel – duration approximately 20 minutes
Pay as little as EUR 49.50 (one-way) with the Event Ticket.
An excellent offer for journeys within Germany: use sustainable transport and relax while you travel. Get the best price ticket with Deutsche Bahn.
That special extra for you. Your Event Ticket at a single nationwide price, available at every DB station.
Event Ticket for a single journey, for use only on one specific connection
(subject to availability):
Event Ticket for single journey, for use on all connections
Book your ticket online now and to get the guaranteed lowest price. We will provide you with an overview of all rail services on the route you're interested in.1
You can make the most of your travel time by using your journeys to and from your destination for work, relaxation or enjoying our on-board services. You can also rest assured that your long-distance travel is completely powered by electricity generated by renewable resources.
We wish you a pleasant journey.
1 You can buy your ticket by phone: just contact our service number +49 (0)1806 - 31 11 53 and use the keyword "CONVENTUS". Make sure you have your credit card to hand for payment (please note that Deutsche Bahn AG levies a surcharge for all credit card payments in accordance with the conditions of carriage for persons travelling with Deutsche Bahn AG companies ("BB Personenverkehr"). The service hotline is open Mondays to Friday from 8am to 8pm. There is a charge of EUR 0.20 per call from a German landline and a maximum of EUR 0.60 per call from mobile networks.
Magdeburg is well connected to international airports, which are located in Berlin (about 100 miles), Hanover (about 100 miles) and Leipzig/Halle (about 70 miles). Please note that Magdeburg Airport is only used for short hop business flights and private traffic.
• Airport Magdeburg
• Airport Leipzig-Halle
-> Direct connections by train available, travel time of about 1 hour, on weekdays several connections (2 per hour)
• Airport Hannover
-> Connections by train available with one layover, travel time of about 90 minutes, on weekdays several connections
• Airports Berlin
-> Connection by train available with one layover, travel time about 140 minutes (Airport Schönefeld) and
approximately 2 hours (Airport Tegel), on weekdays several connections (hourly)